the 1st International Arboriculture Conference on Biosecurity
The AA National Amenity Conference returns to Exeter University from 10-13 September.
Continuing with our vision of collaboration, we're pleased to announce that this year's Conference middle day will be presented in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (CIEEM).
With the Conference titled 'Protect and Survive' and focusing on the theme of biosecurity, the Association is inviting submissions for presentations on the following:
| || |
Proposals should include the following information:
- Job title and organisation (if relevant)
- Brief biography (no more than 100 words)
- Please indicate if you are an Arboricultural Association member
- Title of session
- Subject area
- Summary of content of up to 300 words
- An indication of the type session that you would propose (e.g. presentation, workshop, demonstration)
Please submit proposals to: email@example.com